Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

     During the Thanksgiving Break I went two places, Minnesota and Wisconsin Dells. I went to Minnesota first. My family and I drove up on Wednesday morning to Minnesota for Thanksgiving. We went to see my grandma first and then went to where we were staying for two nights, which was my uncle's house. The next morning we had Thanksgiving dinner at 10 o'clock in the morning! We went with my uncle and aunt, my grandma, my other uncle, and some other people I didn't really know. We went to a very good restaurant which had a very nice buffet. After that we went back to my uncle's house for dessert. Dessert was supposed to be at 2 but it ended up being 4. That's also when everyone else came(all my cousins).
     The next morning my family and I left Minnesota and headed for Wisconsin Dells. My sister and I were having a softball tournament there so we were staying at the Great Wolf Lodge with our softball team. We played both our games in a big dome building and won both. The next day our games were early in the morning so we played both games and won both also! We were very excited. After that we spent the whole rest of the day at the indoor water park with my softball friends in the Great Wold Lodge. The best water park ride was the Tornado which was a huge funnel you go in a raft to ride. I loved it!After the water park closed we all went to the arcade. Then we had some pizza from Pizza Hut. Then, after all that we finally went to sleep.
     The next morning it was the big day. Today would be the day to determine if we got 1st place or not in the tournament. We won our first game which was so easy! But our last game was hard. The team beat us by 2 runs . Our team was disappointed but we still got 2nd place which was still good. After that we headed home after our wonderful and exciting vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment