Author’s Note: This is
a piece from a point of view of a flower that is all alone in a flower store.
Dear diary,
It’s been a very stressful day. Oh, diary, you’re the only
one I have left. All my friends have been picked from our home and sent off to
other homes. What am I supposed to do now? I can’t play stemcake(patty cake) by myself. If
only someone would buy me. Why won’t anyone buy me? Am I ugly? I don’t think I
am... I have pink petals and yellow in the middle. I think I’m gorgeous, but
why won’t anyone buy me? I feel so alone. I wish the keeper would buy new
flowers so I can play with them. Then I wouldn’t be so lonely. Oh well I have to
go diary, I see a customer coming. Hopefully the pretty lady will buy me! This
might be my last entry. Love you!
Sincerely,
Dahlia
No comments:
Post a Comment