This weekend I had one of the best 4-day weekends ever! I did so much fun things! To start the wonderful weekend off, I went to Alexa Miller and Rhiannon Wasley's birthday party. That was super fun! We went laser tagging and then had a sleepover. In the morning, we got in Pewaukee Lake(because Alexa's dad lives on the lake) and we swam. We didn't actually "swim" because it was a little cold, but Rhiannon and I tipped in our kayak. It was really funny! The rest of the day wasn't very fun because I had to babysit. Oh well. On Saturday and Sunday, I did my homework and had resting time. I also caught up with some of my friends that I haven't talked to in a while. For example, my best friend from Georgia(Gracie). I talked to her during the weekend. Anyway, the last day of the 4-day weekend was a blast. It was super hot so my family and I all went to the beach. Annie Collins slept over Sunday night so she came with us too. There was also a parade so we watched that too! Anyway, Annie invited us to go on her boat in the afternoon. We said "definitely". Once we got on the boat, we went on Pewaukee Lake and had some time relaxing in the boat and enjoying the ride. Then we swam a little but it was super cold! Only Annie, Kennedi, and I swam. We were freezing but still had a great time. This all reminded me of how much I miss summer. I wish it would just get here already!

No comments:
Post a Comment