Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Favroite Childhood Memory

          My favorite childhood memory was playing a big game of kickball. I just learned how to ride my bike and too congratulate me, my whole family and my neighbors, all played a big game of kickball in my yard.  I had a HUGE yard so it was just right to play a friendly game of kickball.It was just wonderful!My team was my sister, my mother, my brother, and my dad. The other team was our neighbor's family to which we were close friends with. It was my turn up, I kicked the ball as hard as I could  and ran with the cool summer breeze flowing through my hair.It turned out my team won the game! I cheered as loud as I could! I was so happy!

    This is my favorite childhood memory because it just seemed like such a happy time. There wasn't any drama with girls, boys, teachers, homework,or anything! It was a friendly family game of kickball. Also, I just learned how to ride my bike so I was super excited also! That changed me by now I can ride a bike anywhere, and I'm really good at it! :) Also, this experience changed me somewhat because I learned a lesson that day. I lesson was to always make sure you spend enough time with family because they may not be there long!! But, overall I had fun that day and now always do! :)




                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment