Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Creative Piece Number One- 3 Reasons why I should marry Justin Bieber

        Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a pop star? To be up on stage, singing in front of thousands of people? Well, this is just what Justin Bieber does daily. He sings his heart out in the good and bad times. He is inspirational to people. That's why I think he would be a very great husband. That's why there are many reasons why I should marry Justin Bieber but three that are most important!

        My first reason why I should marry Justin Bieber is his hair. Justin Bieber's hair is why a lot of fans are his fans. His hair is a  perfectly shade of brown and when he flips it, it's AMAZING! In his movie, Never Say Never, there is scene in it where Justin Bieber flips his hair in slow motion! Every time I see it, I smile really big! Also, some boys have copied his look but they just don't want to admit it! They know they like it. 

           Now even though Justin Bieber's hair is an important reason his music is another very significant reason also. Justin Bieber's music, I believe is really good! Some people say he sings like a girl.Those are mostly boys, so I think they are just jealous off his wonderful singing. They probably are jealous because they know they can't sing as well as Justin. Anyway, Justin Bieber has 3 CDs and I have all of them! That may sound a little bit obsessive but it's really not. Also, if people didn't like his music he wouldn't have sold out in Madison Square Garden, which is a very big place to have a concert at. But overall, I really love his music!

         While his music is a big part in why I should marry him, the most important reason of all is his movie.  Before I saw Justin Bieber's movie I didn't like him as much. After I saw Justin Bieber's movie I loved him! His movie is very inspirational. I have heard from lots of people that people who hated Justin Bieber(like boys) and then saw his movie, now love him!Well, the boys at least LIKE him. His movie was about the hard times in his career. How he got sick two days before his biggest concert ever. How he had to live in a RV for a year. How he missed his friends back in Canada. I almost cried it was so sad!  Though, at the end of the movie, he got better, and he wasn't home sick, and he was on the stage singing his heart out. It was such a good movie. So far I have seen it twice and plan on watching it again!

    As you can see, I have some very strong reasons why I should marry Justin Bieber. Although, I would like to marry him at a good age to be married. For example 25 or 27. But until then he will wait for me and we will date in the future. Also, I would consider seeing the movie or listening to some of Justin's CDs if you don't like him at the moment. You'd be surprised to what could change. :-)
   

2 comments:

  1. What a fun topic to write on! You supportive all the reasons why you felt Bieber would make a great husband; how creative! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Mundt! I really liked writing this piece because it was a fun piece. I haven't done a fun piece in a long time!

    ReplyDelete