Thursday, May 12, 2011

Picture Post- Illusions

Authors Note : Write about a picture from the internet and why it interests you...

This picture interests me because it is a illusion. It tricks your mine into thinking that this picture is moving! It is really weird because when I stare at it, the wheels look like their moving in either clockwise or counter clock wise. There are many typed of illusions. Many like this one but some are different. Some have things in the picture. For example, a face made out of birds but you have to look very carefully for the birds. Then there are other that you have to stare at a picture and then look at the blank wall and then the colorful version of the picture will be on the wall. That one really creeps  me out! I know this because I have tried them all!

1 comment:

  1. How very fun! I do see this particular picture moving; it makes me dizzy after only a few seconds! You might want to take another look at this piece to check for spelling mistakes and typos.

    ReplyDelete