Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun hair styles

There are many different hairstyles that girls can choose from to do their hair. Some hairstyles are used only for special occasions. For example, you wear your hair in a bun or something similar to a bun when your going to prom. Or if you wanted to, you could just wear your hair down. Up to you! Also, some people curl there hair for normal occasions too. For example, when you go to school you can curl your hair and it won't look weird, straighten it (what I do), put it up in a pony tail, all kinds of ways! Some people like to keep their hair in a ponytail all the time. That's not really my style unless my hair is not cooperating. Anyway, I would usually wear my hair straightened to school or curled or nothing done to it. I like those hairstyle. Another hairstyle I wear is when you take some of your and out in back in a half pony tail and leave some of your hanging. It's actually really cute! Plus, you can find all sorts off hairstyles on You Tube which is sometimes where I go. Or I go to my friends for different hairstyles. But overall, I like to mix up what I do to my hair all the time. I love it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment