Thursday, May 19, 2011

My horrible toothbrush job...

Authors Note: This is a object monologue. My object is a toothbrush. The reason why I am doing this is that we had to do this in Drama and it seemed like a fun piece to post.


There I was just hanging on my rack minding my own business when this little girl picks me up! How rude! I was taking a nap! She brings to me to her house and puts me in her bathroom sink."Good" I thought, I could finish my nap there. An hour or so later the little girl comes back and picks me up again. Ugh! She is so rude! She suddenly starts putting toothpaste on me.! It felt all liquidly and gross. She then puts in her MOUTH. Ew! She really needed a mint! Suddenly this red liquid comes  pouring out of her MOUTH after I brushed against a tooth! It was blood! Ewwwwwwwww! She screamed to her mom that her "tooth came out" and then pulled me out of her mouth. I looked at myself in the mirror and I almost fainted! There was blood all over me! These stains are never going to come out!


No comments:

Post a Comment