Authors Note: This is a reading response piece for my goals.In this piece I give a short summary of the book and then explain how it relates to my life.
The book Catching Fire, was a very good book. Catching Fire is the second book in the Hunger Games series and was a very good read. The book was about how Katniss and Peeta had to go back into the Games and fight for their life once again.But then there was a twist. Katniss, Peeta, and 4 other tributes found a way to get out of the force field that was surrounding the arena. That was the end of Catching Fire.
I can relate this book to my life because of many reasons. First of all, I can relate because I have been in a situation where I had to do something but didn't want to do it again. An example in my life is when I had to clean my whole house for company. It was a lot of work and very tiring and I never wanted to do it again! But I have to every time my family from other states come. Another reasons I can relate to this book is I am very good with solving puzzles and figuring out clues. An example in real life, is when my friend heard a rumor about her and then wanted to know who started it. I found that out and she was very thankful for it! I also good with critical thinking, so is Katniss. We are a lot alike! Although, I never had to fight for my death (thankfully).I can't wait to read the final book in the series!
No comments:
Post a Comment