Monday, February 13, 2012

Hunger Games

Authors Note: This is a reading response piece where I express my feelings toward the book Hunger Games. This piece is for my weekly responses for my goals.

I have a lot of thoughts toward the book, The Hunger Games. First of all, I thought it was one of the best books I have ever read. I couldn't put it down! My sister recommend it because she read it during the summer and at first, I wasn't into it. But then I started getting into the book and couldn't stop reading! I liked how the author used more advanced word choice and described everything clearly. Sometimes I'm confused on how some authors put things in books, but not this book! I also liked how the character's names weren't modern day, common names. With the characters'names being different, it gave the book a different but cooler, feeling. I'm not usually into adventurous books, but this book was certainly at the top of the list for my favorite books. Usually, I like reading modern day, high school drama, kind of books but this book intrduced me to a whole new genre! I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series!





No comments:

Post a Comment