This piece is an explanation of the alternate ending of the book, Mocking Jay. I didn't like the ending of the book so I am explain a new one.
Mocking Jay ended in a very bad way in my opinion. It ended with Peeta and Katniss together, Gale in district 2 fighting, and Katniss's mother in district 4. I would want it to end in a different way. This is a summary of how the ending would end if I wrote the book.
Katniss, Peeta, and Gale all just got out of the war. The rebels have won. President Snow was executed. Katniss, Peeta, and Gale are all living in Victor's Village in District 12, they're home. Katniss and Peeta eventually fall in love again. Peeta regains his memory and realizes his memory was put into bad things by the Captial. He loves Katniss now. For Gale although, he finds love with Delly. Although she had feelings for Peeta like Katniss did, she fell in love with Gale. Katniss is at first a little jealous of Delly but she overcomes it with Peeta's love. Peeta and Katniss eventually get married and die together on the same day. As for Gale and Delly, they also get married but they do both have feelings for the other people (Katniss and Peeta). The story ends with Peeta and Katniss living happily ever after and Gale and Delly living almost happily every after.
This is how the book would end if I wrote it!
No comments:
Post a Comment