Authors Note: This is a paragraph explaining why if I am proud of my country. With the reasons I have stated I explain why I am my country is such a wonderful country to live in.
I am very proud of my country. I am proud of my country because of many significant reasons. The biggest and most important reason I am proud of my country is the freedom that we have. The U.S .people have the most freedom than anyone else in the world. Most countries don’t let their people have as much independence as the U.S lets us have. For example, china doesn't let you have more than 1 child and they preferably want it to be a boy. How atrocious! In the U.S we can have as many children as we want! Also, we can follow whatever religion we want to follow. Other countries tell their people what religion to follow. That’s just horrible! In addition, our country is a democracy which is when the people have a part in what is being done with the country. That’s good too because we don’t want just one person making all the decisions! The United States would be chaotic! The people are part of the country too! In conclusion, I am very proud of my country and it is a great place to live!
No comments:
Post a Comment